Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Artfest..dAy one

Woah....artfest year 2. I was looking forward to this for a whole year and it did not disappoint! Here's my new friend Cheryl on the ferry showing off her trades.
How friggin' cool is this??????? a Cellist playing her heart out on the ferry ride over.

House 15 pals together again(along with some new fabulous pals!!)..it was total mayhem and happiness!!!

hahaaa...i just had to post this one =)


This is Julie picking out her little surprise octy i made for everyone
Seeing everyone was so great! It was so comforting to see familiar faces(and fun to meet new ones!) after a lo0oong day of travel. Although I wasn't entirely surprised that my face was already punishing me for leaving home by having a few(like 7!) new zits show up..I'll spare you the pics ;)

No comments: