Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

ok so I'm skipping around a bit on the order of days at Artfest. Mostly because I've been too lazy to take pictures of the pieces I made in Judy Wise's wax class...So this is day 2 with me, Tyn and the cute as a bug Pam Garrison! She was teaching us how to make a journal by hand. Pam's journals are something to drool over for sure, mine well more like to cry about..and not in a "oh that's so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye" sort of way. Maybe later in life journaling will be something I can get into, for now I'm putting that baby in a corner.


After class Tyn and I went for a drive to the beach and a short walk on the cute little pier.

We spotted 3 cute little otters playing on the dock. This guy was checking me out until I opened my mouth and scared them all off.

After we got nice and cold we went and got ice cream(naturally!) when is it not a good time for ice cream I ask? Check out the dishes!! ReaL ice cream sunday dishes...and delicious ta boot!

No comments: