Monday, March 16, 2009

whEw!

Good gravy! as an old friend of mine used to say..I have been a busy little bee. I am so excited about spring time this year that I can't seem to find the space for all my projects. Lucky for me Turin is very tolerant of my craft piles =) here's what I've been up to! First I dug out the felt...

then the sewing machine and the paints...I think I'm going to try and sell her at Artfest


I have a few more sewn surprises but I have to wait until after I get back from Artfest to post 'em...shhh they're li'l presents for my housemates! I went to breakfast on Sunday morning with my bestest girl friends Tyn, Denise & Renee and had the BeSt bowl of oatmeal!!! Found an estate sale that wasn't all that great but I got a couple of these super cute plates...and on top of all that made some lemon bars...tadaaaa!!!


6 comments:

JeiJeiZ said...

Can I buy the mermaid now? Pretty Please!

Justine said...

Oooh, that mermaid sure is purdy! Yumm! I loooove lemon bars! Been wanting to try lime bars. My sister makes this no-bake thing called margarita pie,,HO-LY!!!!!!! Hugs mama!

Anonymous said...

Hey where is my dang lemon bar?
Geez

Anonymous said...

sorry Jes! the mermaid for Artfest, if she doesn't sell then we'll talk!

Anonymous said...

mmmm...margarita pie! holy **** is right!! LOL =)

Anonymous said...

in mah tummy, had to test them out to make sure i wasn't going to poison anyone. they didn't =)