Sunday, November 18, 2007

I digress....

moslty because i'm not very good at writting but i wanted to show you all the vending space from the private residence show from last weekend. It was a beautiful old house, the weather was amazing and we set up around the deck by the pool. Luckily the only thing that ended up IN the pool were a few of my business cards haha.. This is a couple of shots of my set up..


this lady makes amazing bags and clutchesThese are my friend, Renee's, beautiful necklaces! and last but not least a terrible picture of Tyn's display! Her stuff is way cuter than this picture makes it out to be. Her and I will be vending together this Thanksgiving weekened!! more details in the next post...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my display looks like it usual koo-koo ness!!

Anonymous said...

my display looks like it usual koo-koo ness!!

mcaplan said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! See you this weekend!