Monday, October 8, 2007



whew busy week! my little angel-boy turned 11. One day when we were walking across a parking lot to the car I automatically reached out for his hand and he automatically put his hand in mine. I realized that there weren't going to be many more times that this was going to happen and it made me so sad but so grateful that I didn't let this precious moment pass without recognizing it for all that it was worth. I asked him if he would still hold my hand when he was 16 and of course he said yes and I just smiled and held his hand a little tighter...
And now for the collage pieces I promised! The first piece which i call "Fifi's Glamour Shot" is image transfer onto muslin, vintage wallpaper and newer paper with a beeswax coating. The second piece has paper images. the one with the clock says "forgotten memories" and the image by the heart says" Gratitude is the hearts memory" then the lower half has a bit of map that's actually pretty close to where my old coffee house used to be! Then over that is a contact paper image transfer. It is such a cool process!! It's like magic! if you ever have a chance to take one of Tyn's from pookieville image transfer classes you won't be dissapointed. Even a collage feeb like me made something that i think is pretty neat! ps..if you click on the pics you get a close up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your silly. you are no feeb. and that boy had better hold our hands until we are 90!!